Internet Job in Cornelius, North Carolina : NC 28031
Looking for Internet Jobs? See currently available Internet job openings on internet.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
internet.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any internet job . We provide job resources for Internet positions throughout the industry. internet.jobs.net also provides Internet jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Internet by either city or state.
internet.jobs.net is a internet job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Internet jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your internet job search on internet.jobs.net today.
Automotive Internet Sales Consultants
Automotive Internet Sales Consultants Job Description
20435 Chartwell Center Drive, Cornelius, NC 28031
AUTOMOTIVE INTERNET SALES CONSULTANTS
Great Pay Plan + Commissions!
Five Day Work Week! Closed on Sundays!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Lake Norman INFINITI is hiring now for enthusiastic sales candidates to join our team of Internet Sale Consultants. Are you looking to restart your career in a field where your earnings reflect your efforts? The exciting field of automotive sales is one of the most financially rewarding careers available without incurring the high costs of a professional degree. Our Internet - Business Development Center Team uses the power of the Internet and Social Media to reach more customers than traditional sales methods!
We are #1 by offering an unbeatable luxury automotive experience to every single customer every single time. #1 ranking based on INFINITI USA sales 2016.
Internet Sales Consultant - Job Description:
The Internet Sales Consultant will handle outbound and inbound phone calls, and respond to internet leads. The ideal candidate will be familiar with and able to engage with customers through social media.
Internet Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Communicates effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail or in person.
- Has thorough up to date knowledgeable of all dealership products and services.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of internet-generated customers.
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle.
- Understands the psychology of internet customers and works with them accordingly to help them with their decision and sets an appointment for proper vehicle demonstration.
- Checks e-mail frequently and delivers messages intended for other departments.
- Handles all internet sales inquiries personally.
- Coordinates internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Acts as the liaison with any auto buying services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Attends product, sales, and training meetings as requested by sales manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Great Benefits Package! We offer:
- Performance Based Pay Plans
- Commissions paid in front and back
- Great CSI pays big
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan!
- 5 Day Work Week!!
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
Cornelius Internet Job
Automotive Internet Sales Consultants Job Requirements
Internet Sales Consultant - Requirements:
- Must be knowledgeable of social media and internet trends and be able to engage with customers through social media.
- Experience Preferred!
- Great communication skills; proper phone and internet etiquette.
- Must have computer proficiency.
- Sales experience is any field is preferred; automotive sales experience is a plus.
- Must be self-motivated; have ambition and a drive to excel in your career.
- Professional appearance.
- High customer service satisfaction skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver’s license.