Internet Job in Costa Mesa, California : CA
Looking for Internet Jobs? See currently available Internet job openings on internet.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
internet.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any internet job . We provide job resources for Internet positions throughout the industry. internet.jobs.net also provides Internet jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Internet by either city or state.
internet.jobs.net is a internet job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Internet jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your internet job search on internet.jobs.net today.
Internet Sales Representative / Csr / Automotive Sales
Internet Sales Representative / Csr / Automotive Sales Job Description
Theodore Robins Ford is hiring an Internet Sales Representative!
Internet Sales Representatives will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). Internet Sales Representatives will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in person)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
Costa Mesa Internet Job
Internet Sales Representative / Csr / Automotive Sales Job Requirements
Successful Internet sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), a hard working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous call center and/or Internet sales experience a plus
- Sales experience is a plus, NOT required
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads and to keep the website data up-to-date
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.