Internet Job in Joliet, Illinois : IL
Looking for Internet Jobs? See currently available Internet job openings on internet.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
internet.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any internet job . We provide job resources for Internet positions throughout the industry. internet.jobs.net also provides Internet jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Internet by either city or state.
internet.jobs.net is a internet job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Internet jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your internet job search on internet.jobs.net today.
Internet Sales Consultant / Service / Bdc Representative
Internet Sales Consultant / Service / Bdc Representative Job Description
BDC SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / SERVICE
No Cold Calling!
Hourly Pay plus Bonus
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced environment, Customer Service, and/or Sales? Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Apply to work at Hawk Chevrolet today!
- Respond to all incoming internet and phone leads.
- Follow up with prospective customers via phone, internet, and text.
- Support all prospective customers by setting appointments to coordinate with sales managers and sales representatives.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
- Ability to work in a process driven work environment.
Joliet Internet Job
Internet Sales Consultant / Service / Bdc Representative Job Requirements
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment required.
- Previous sales, customer service, call center, and appointment setting experience is a plus.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person").
- Excellent phone skills; “Smile and Dial" winning attitude.
- Handle heavy phone contact.
- Basic computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Professional work ethic, dependable, and detail oriented.
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
Hawk Chevrolet/Cadillac is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships. If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity then apply today!
- EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including background check, drug screening and MVR check.