Internet Job in Orlando, Florida : FL 32821
Looking for Internet Jobs? See currently available Internet job openings on internet.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
internet.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any internet job . We provide job resources for Internet positions throughout the industry. internet.jobs.net also provides Internet jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Internet by either city or state.
internet.jobs.net is a internet job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Internet jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your internet job search on internet.jobs.net today.
Internet Sales Coordinator
Internet Sales Coordinator Job Description
Summary of Position Requirements
Responsible to provide information to the internet visitor as well as establish a relationship to help identify the specific needs of the customer with the goal of scheduling of an appointment. Responsible for responding to internet inquiries within a set period of time. Responsible for follow-up with previously registered leads with no current contact. Accountable for providing an extraordinary experience for all Internet generated Customer traffic. Acquire and maintain product and community knowledge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide community information to prospective buyers
- Participate in sales events, on and off site, as directed
- Attend Company sales meetings, Phone Banks and Training Programs as directed
- Effectively capture and convert Internet customer traffic into viable sales prospects by creating desire for Internet customers to visit our WHC's via set appointments.
- Qualify prospective customers based on desired location(s), timing for purchase and availability of new homes with the dialogue resulting in a scheduled appointment.
- Weekly minimum number of appointments scheduled to be determined by the Division resulting in a minimum sales performance, also determined by the Division.
- Effectively communicate accurate and pertinent information to the NHC relative to appointments and properly document in Siebel, or approved Lennar system. Respond to correspondence regarding schedule changes/cancellations in a timely and professional manner and document accordingly.
- Create a positive experience for our Internet Customers through the use of email, on-line Live Chat and Division 1-800 numbers.
- Create and effectively manage an Internet Customer Database which includes interest lists and VIP interest lists.
- Provide immediate or same day, email or telephone response to all Internet Customer requests with a targeted goal of five minute turnaround for initial inquiry.
- Educate Internet Customers on current/future community and product offerings and incentive opportunities.
- Follow-up with Internet Customers per the follow-up program outlined by your Division.
- Complete and utilize Corporate and Division provided tracking and reporting tools to manage the Internet prospecting process and provide transparency of daily activities via Siebel, or approved Lennar System.
- Have a competent understanding of the Division's product and community offerings and incentive opportunities at all times.
- Coordinate Sales Department efforts to improve collection of email contact information as part of Customer registration process
- Monitor website data, digital photography, illustrations and virtual tours on Lennar.com and other Lennar affiliated websites.
- Compile market research on competitive web marketing programs for ideas to continue to enhance our web marketing and e-Lead generation.
- Make outbound calls daily with a weekly minimum target, based on a 40 hr week, provided by Division. Leads provided will include prospects who have had no documented followup in Siebel in the previous 60 day period. Accurate and detailed information must be documented in Siebel.
Orlando Internet Job
Internet Sales Coordinator Job Requirements
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School or GED required, some college preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience of Internet consumer experience and/or Internet exposure
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
- Real Estate License preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and typing communication skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
Regular contact with executives and Division personnel furnishing, or obtaining, information. Regular contact with the general public. Frequent external contacts where matters discussed require resourcefulness, patience, clarity and tact.
Finger dexterity is required to operate a keyboard and telephone equipment, extensive phone and computer communication is required. Must be able to lift and carry supplies and materials up to 25 lbs.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates.